- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Donald Wike.
February 26, 2015 at 5:13 pmBruceWKeymaster
Briargate – Colorado Springs
- Briargate is located in the northern part of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Most homes in Briargate fall within D-20 Academy School District
- Briargate is home to a wide range of amenities from shopping malls like the Chapel Hills Mall and the Open Air Mall The Promenade Shops at Briargate
- Black Forest is located east of Hwy 83 to Eastonville Road, and County Line road to Woodmen Road in unincorporated El Paso County
- Homes in Black Forest fall within D-20 Academy School District, D-49 Falcon School District, and D-38 Lewis Palmer School District
- Black Forest amenities include privacy and natural beauty
Downtown and Central – Colorado Springs
- Downtown is located east of I-25,west of Union Blvd., south of Austin Bluffs
- Most homes in Downtown Colorado Springs fall within D-11 Colorado Springs School District
- Downtown enjoys convenient access to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and parks
East Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs
- East Colorado Springs is bordered to the west by Union Blvd., east by Powers Blvd., north by Austin Bluffs Pkwy., and south by Platt Ave.
- Most homes in East Colorado Springs fall within D-11 Colorado Springs School District
- East Colorado Springs features easy access to parks, schools, shopping, and hospitals
Northeast Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs
- Northeast is located south of Briargate and north of Central and East parts of town
- Homes in Northeast fall with D-11 Colorado Springs School District and D-20 Academy District School District
- Northeast features higher density residential and restaurants, retail, office and other commercial development
Northgate – Colorado Springs
- The Northgate area is located at the northern edge of Colorado Springs
- Homes in this area fall within D-20 Academy School District
- Northgate amenities include popular school district, newer homes, and proximity to Colorado Springs and Denver
Northwest Colorado Springs – Colorado Springs
- The Northwest area is located just north of the Garden of The Gods park and extends to the southern boundary of the United States Air Force Academy
- Northwest amenities include large grocery stores, big box stores, and small locally owned stores
- Homes in Northwest fall within the D-11 Colorado Springs School District #11 and D-20 Academy School District
February 14, 2019 at 9:53 pmDonald WikeGuest
Thanks for the information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.