Please use the link to book this vacation rental: https://evolvevacationrental.com/411866?sleeps=1
Experience central Colorado like never before at this spacious vacation rental, perched on 5 acres of private land in Colorado Springs just 2 miles from the Air Force Academy! This newly-renovated 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home boasts 4,300 square feet of tastefully ornamented living space with accommodations for 22 guests nestled in a quiet cul de sac. Spend your days exploring Garden of the Gods or the vibrant downtown area, then retreat home to your private outdoor oasis and watch the Air Force Thunderbird’s from the front porch!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Kids Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Trundle Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Office: Futon
Capture the essence of Colorado living at this expansive property, featuring all the essentials of home for optimal relaxation! The open and airy living space is designed to impress with soaring ceilings, a plush L-shaped sofa, a gas fireplace, a flat-screen Smart TV and large picture windows.
Your vacation meals deserve a pristine setting and this spacious, fully equipped kitchen won’t disappoint, adorned with granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, a large island and a fashionable tile backsplash. Enjoy your culinary creations in the 10-person kitchen nook or in the formal dining room with a rustic table and seating for 10.
Endless entertainment awaits in the beautifully manicured backyard, brimming with activities for the whole family! Fire up the charcoal grill and play lawn games on this picturesque property! If you have your own horse, feel free to board them at the stable for a small fee!
After adventure-filled days, you’ll look forward to restful slumbers in one of the 5 bright and breezy bedrooms with cloud-like beds. Additionally, you’ll find flat-screen Smart TVs and en-suite bathrooms in both the master and third bedroom.
Early risers will love waking up with a fresh cup of coffee on the front porch or on the small deck that overlooks the master bedrooms as the Air Force Thunderbirds soar through the Colorado sky!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to hiking right from your front door! Fox Run Regional Park and Mary Kyer Park are just minutes away and Santa Fe Trail is just 2 miles away for hiking and biking through the picturesque foothills.
I-25 is just 5 minutes down the road for easy access to all of the areas best attractions! Hop on I-25 and explore the awe-inspiring, red sandstone masterpiece, the Garden of the Gods. Enjoy scenic multi-purpose trails primed for hiking, horseback riding, biking, and more! Afterward, stop in the mountain town of Manitou Springs for a bite to eat or climb the Manitou Incline for stunning views of the valley below.
The vibrant downtown area of Colorado Springs is just 15 minutes away. Trendy restaurants, a lively art scene, museums, boutiques, and entertainment await a short drive away.
Just 2 miles away is the Northgate of the Air Force Academy! Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, meander around this beautiful and historic campus, offering a theatre, an expansive exhibit, and a gift shop!
One of the main attractions of Colorado Springs is Pikes Peak, which the native Utes called ‘The Mountain of the Sun.’ Access this mountain by foot, car, or the railway that takes you straight to the top for unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, en-suite bathrooms, 5 acres of private land, fenced-in backyard, trampoline, back deck, stables (you can board horses for an additional fee), and more!
– Prime Colorado Springs location within minutes to hiking and biking trials, 2 miles from the Air Force Academy, 5 minutes from I-25, 15 miles from Garden of the Gods, and a 15-minute drive to downtown Colorado Springs!
– Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport – 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~24 miles away from the
On-Site Event Information:
– This spacious home has 5 acres of land, perfect for weddings, reunions, and celebrations
– Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 55
– Event Fee(s): Additional cleaning fee and event fee required
– Outside services/vendor details: Allowed, guests must facilitate
– Event Parking: Ample parking available
– Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
– Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
– No smoking
– No pets allowed
– Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
– Horses can be boarded on the property for no additional charge. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in